- 2020 Vista has a very detailed algorithm for every patient that will be tested. It includes the most time and cost effective procedures as well as cutting edge technology that can be deployed to the field
with minimal host requirements.
- We have partnered with other nonprofit organizations to acquire very low cost but very good quality frames and lenses. The pre-cut lenses are assembled on site by volunteers that can be trained in less than 30 minutes.
- Our organization relies on the support of volunteers who fund their own travel expenses. This way we maximize the amount of the donations going for supplies and actual patient care.
No. Our organization relies 100% on volunteers who donate their time.
For every one dollar donated at least 90% goes directly for supplies and patient care. The remaining 10% covers necessary administrative costs and high yield marketing to attract more donations. Our policy is to have absolute transparency and have open books for everybody. Every penny is accounted for.
Unfortunately, it is not logistically feasible to track your donation to a specific recipient. We will be documenting all of our trips and there will be plenty of pictures for you to enjoy.
Of course! You can send us a check or do a direct bank transfer:
Bank: FineMark National Bank and Trust
Account type: Business Checking
Account name: 2020Vista Inc
Account number: 2912021677
Routing (ABA) number: 067016231
Call (281) 803-9337 and advise us of the deposit.
If you would rather send us a check, make the check payable to 2020Vista, and post to:
10118 Mimosa Silk Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33913
Yes. We will never, under any circumstances, share, sell or pass our donor details to anyone including other charities.
Yes. We are fully committed to maintaining the security of your financial and personal information. We use industry-standard payment processors so that the information is encrypted and sent directly to them without ever touching our server.
Yes. We are a 501c(3) non-profit organization. EIN 84-3468004
Please email your request to info@2020Vista.org and our support team will take care of it.
2020Vista Inc operates the 2020Vista.org website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the 2020Vista website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.